Learning & Development Assistant
Provide cross function technical and administrative support to ensure the smooth running of all learning and development programmes
▪ Support programme management and coordination of all learning and development programmes.
▪ Liaise with learning and development team to ensure effective and efficient programme life cycles.
▪ Create and maintain spreadsheets/databases and handle results.
▪ Support the reproduction process of all programme materials within specified timeframes.
▪ Oversee programme schedules and fulfil all releated administrative requirements.
▪ Perform accurate data entry and document scanning.
▪ Maintain sufficient stock of stationery and pantry supplies.
▪ Support and update participant attendance processes for all programmes.
▪ Demonstrate the capability to work effectively within a team environment.
▪ Able to demonstrate a professional, ethical and values driven approach to work.
▪ Demonstrate initiative in managing work responsibilities.
▪ Achieve results with work related tasks.
▪ Resilient in the face of pressure.
|English and Arabic Language Skills||Advanced|
|Computer Literacy (proficiency in MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook )||Advanced|
|Communication and Interpersonal Skills||Advanced|
|Problem Solving Skills||Advanced|
Educated to degree level
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment requiring enthusiasm, teamwork,
pro-activeness, resourcefulness, adaptability and problem solving.