AFAQ for Leadership Development L.L.C is looking to hire an experienced Instructional Designer. Who has a creative and innovative mindset and ensures he/ she meets and/or exceeds expectations in relation to work performance example: Effective Communication, interpersonal Relationships, Job Knowledge, Decision Making, and production Results.
- Technical Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office and Support Tools (advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Word, OneNote, MS Project, and SharePoint).
- Authoring Tools – Articulate Storyline, Elucidat (content creation for digitalization and integration onto LMSs and subsequent reporting)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (The whole suite including Photoshop, Acrobat DC, Illustrator, etc.)
- Learning Management Systems – Blackboard/Moodle (administration, content creation, curriculum design.
- Expert video production (pre- [scripting and storyboarding], filming and post-production) and audio-based content creation using Adobe Premier Pro, After Effect, Audacity, Buzzsprout, and Podbean)
- Agile Project Management – Product Lead and ScrumMaster for various programmes, as well as member of many functional, natural work teams.
- Gamification – Litmos, Punchtab, Getbadges, Trueform (including design of competitive games from quizzes to platform-based retro games e.g., Space Invaders Donkey Kong)
- Storyboard Creation Tools, hardware, and apps (on different operating systems) and working with IT/Technology coders and programs to work on multiple devices to create online simulations and high-spec online games.
- HTML5/SCORM (mainly for use with rapid authoring tools)
- Camtasia and/or captivate for screen capture, PowerPoint to e-learning, Storyboard creation to convert into interactive responsive courses)
- Social learning backchannels – Workplace (Facebook@Work), Yammer, Twitter (integrated into games, motion graphics and hosted on LMS/Cornerstone)
- Augmented reality, including IOS and Android apps suitable for the solution
- Translating courses from English to other languages and vice versa e.g., OneSkyApp and SDL Trados
- Major Responsibilities/Duties:
- Conceptualizing, selecting, and designing instructional materials, including videos (drama, expert, and interactive), audios, exams, simulations, or games
- LMS Management
- Project managing of the whole production process
- Responsibility for the design and technical development of all phases of projects
- Follow-up and report projects
- Ensuring compatibility of courses for mobile and tablet devices
- Job Specifications:
- English Language Skills: Advanced
- Technical English: Advanced
- Computer Literacy (proficiency in Articulate Storyline, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, and Support Tools): Advanced
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Advanced
- Administration Skills: Advanced
· Preferred Experience:
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
· Preferred Qualifications:
Educated to degree level