To provide full administrative process in AFAQ office.
– Answer phone calls and route calls.
– Coordinate courier flow in and out of the office.
– Schedule appointments.
– Perform clerical duties.
– Maintain sufficient stock of stationery and pantry supplies.
– Finding catering services and ordering for specific events.
– Cultivate productive working relationships.
– Demonstrate a record of being able to create effective partnerships with business units.
– Exemplify personal drive and integrity.
– Able to demonstrate a professional, ethical and values driven approach to work.
– Demonstrate initiative in managing work responsibilities.
– Achieve results with work related tasks.
– Resilient in the face of pressure.
|English Language Skills||Intermediate|
|Computer Literacy (proficiency in MS|
Office including MS Word, MS Excel and
MS Outlook )
|Communication and Interpersonal Skills||Advanced|
|Problem Solving Skills||Intermediate|
|Customer Service Skillls||Advanced|
High School Diploma or any Vocational Course
Minimum of 1 – 2 years of relevant experience on Office Administrative Support